Monday, March 15, 2010

DT29 Jamie E. Harper Missing guests Larry and Dalton Kropp, Gabriel Scott Johnson-The Truth, Caylee Marie Anthony Accidental Death Discussion

DT29 Jamie E. Harper Missing guests Larry and Dalton Kropp, Gabriel Scott Johnson-The Truth, Caylee Marie Anthony Accidental Death Discussion Jamie E. Harper Missing, Paxton, Illinois, Dalton and Larry Kropp, Heather Dawn Mullins Zimmerman Missing, Gifford, Dogtown, gravel pits, Murder, Overdose, Rantoul, Gabriel Scott Johnson Missing, Tempe, Arizona, Elizabeth Johnson, Logan McQueary, San Antonio, Texas, landfill, Tammi Smith, Jack Smith, Caylee Marie Anthony, Casey Anthony, Cindy Anthony, George Anthony, Lee Anthony, First degree Murder, Kidnapping, custodial interference, custody hearing, Jay J. Armes, Diamondback Investigations

1 comment:

  1. I felt Larry and Dalton were looking in the right place as they spoke. I feel the bodies (and I feel more than two) are covered with debris I hope they can get a dog to assist in the search in the industrial dump area. I feel they may be covered with some type of metel such as aluminum siding or aluminum sheets of fence, for some reason a red/brown aluminum color comes to mind. I felt when I saw Jamies picture that the person or man was older than her and was a bad boy persona personality and that the other girl mentioned was targeted under the same circumstances. I feel he was also at both parties and that more than one other person knows but is afraid to come forth. I feel the girl left the house to meet this man for the purposes that he promised her drugs and she had every intention of collecting the drugs and returning home without being missed. The hair on the back of my neck just stood up listening to the Krupps. I feel that the other location (the pond) needs to be drained and I feel there are several bodies there. Perhaps a dog could assist in narrowing down the areas to be searched in the pond. I wish them much luck and I will keep them in my prayers. I have always felt that baby Gabriel is alive and that he has been spirited into an underground network and has a new identity. I feel that one day with age progression pictures this child will be identified. My prayers are that he is not forgotten. I hope that when this child becomes school age that age progression pictures be made available to grade schools here and internationally. I feel someone connected to a school will identify him one day.

    ReplyDelete